• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

SotP Cinematic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm making cinematic (maybe even few of them) about SotP history, later characters and so on.

So I would like to know what you expect to see, what you want explained etc etc.

I want to give you unique chance to shape SotP lore and make room for creating ancient artifacts and super cool items that will actually have meaning in RPG game :)

Last edited:
Level 11
Interesting post, I would like to see something more about the ancient race that used to live in the lands of SotP before the age of men... If I remember those were elves right?

I would like to know who led them, and who prevented darkness from taking over the world... now that dude is like a god or something right, so I would make a sort of Epic/Legendary Item named by him since he used it in a great war against the Darkness...

So for ex. u name him Auriel, so the Armor is Auriel's Cuirass and so on... I would also like to see more caves and Dungeons that contain certain objects and items that player can collect and use of course but back to cinematic's...

If its about history I would also like to see how men came to the lands once settled by the Elves... or even make the Elves a sort of a mysterious forbidden race that used logic and their minds to beat the Evil, instead of a sword and a shield that Humans use... at the same time Humans also have their Gods that their ancestors 'brought' when they first came to these lands...

But I would also like to say something totally not connected to the actual cinematic theme ;)

I would like to see stunning terrain and wast barren tundras mixed with pine forests and great mountains that dot the land... so for those mountains these lands are known... now Elves dont really fit there right so I would use the Dwarves... but not the small dwarves but the sort of Dwarves you can read about in Elder Scrolls lore books... that would be epic...

Thank you marko9

WC3ScrnShot_012113_224943_01.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.