• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] (Sorta) Campaign Buttons are Weird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Alright, so I'm having a really minor but really annoying bug here. One thing I added recently to my campaign was a "Restore Previous Game" map, which is designed to bring players back to their previous point in the game if I release an update or something (this has always annoyed me about campaigns). This button is initially shown upon opening the campaign, but it is supposed to disappear once you start the campaign. To this end, both the map itself and the only other visible map on the campaign screen have Hide Campaign Button triggers in them to hide it, but even after playing both maps the button is still there. I can't figure out how to get rid of it, and this map might cause glitches if it is accessed at a later point in the campaign. It is designed for use only upon first opening the campaign. Does anyone have any idea why this may be happening?

It is worth noting that this map is marked as "visible (first time campaign is loaded)." I've considered that this could possibly maybe be the source of the glitch, but if it is, I don't know how to fix it.

EDIT: Yep, that's the source of the glitch. Maps marked "visible (first time campaign is loaded)" will always be visible no matter what you do. If anyone has any creative solutions to this, I'd love to hear them, but as I know the source of the glitch, I suppose this is technically solved.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.