• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sorry guys I'm new here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Like I said, I am very sorry if I posted it here.I have a problem and this is the only place that I know can answer my question. I am very sorry if I posted here because I don't know else.
Can anyone tell me how to change the ghosts that come out on krobelus' exorcism?I really need to change those ghosts but I don't know how.Please tell me what is the correct file name to enter and where to put it.Thank you very much.

Level 23
seems like dota spell.
If Im right it should be locust swarm but using ghosts(I think those undead ghosts with possesion spell) and not custom locust. - the name of those is banshee
try looking for something like banshee and change it to w/e you want.

Level 1
Really, thank you guys from the bottom of my heart.I'm not wrong to ask here.
I managed to change the model.Thank you all.You guys are very kind and welcoming thank you very much.

Level 6
Hahaha DotA fan! Do not be shy to be here, since then this is a "friendly" community they said. That is why I'm here also XD

Status
Not open for further replies.