• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sorcer class quest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi,

can someone explain how to do the class quest?
I dont get it. I have two spots to stand on when the big guy changes his element (fire / lightning)
But when it switches to something else you just take dmg and cant avoid it

I dont get it

Level 10
There are several orbs located on the platform, all associated to a different element. When he changes colors he starts using a different element to attack with so if you walk over to that elemental orb you won't take any damage from the attacks. This video will showcase how to do it:

In addition you may have better luck finding help and more luck finding pre-made parties joining the offical gaias discord. It's not as popular as it once was since Zwiebel hasn't worked on the map in a while, but there are a lot of regulars you keep up to date with it.

Level 5
Asliv, the quest is bugged. The Orbs showcased in the video are still there but invisible. Walk over them and the buff will still apply to you. You'll just have to memorize which ones are which.

Status
Not open for further replies.