• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sonar DAW,free for a limited time(though its been for a month now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Maybe im late to the party and everybody already knows,but Gibson,the developers of Sonar,had its intellectual property and etc bought by Bandlab Technologies,following that,they've given away Sonar,i just grabbed it yesterday,they've been giving it away since Jan 09,but who knows when they'll stop giving it.

So if you dont know about Sonar,its a famous DAW,used mainly by studios and film composers,often if they're not using MAC with Studio One,its probably going to be a Windows PC with Sonar.I have yet to install it though,still downloading,but from what i know,its one of the best out there.
I still dont know if it will keep being updated,from what the site says it will be,but who knows.

So to get it,first you have to create an account here Cakewalk - Create Account

Then go here Cakewalk On Demand - Redeem Cakewalk Software the code to redeem it is this one
3327-46FD-8F9A-BBC7

Even if you think you may not use it,still recommend grabbing it if you're considering becoming,or already are a composer,ITS FREE GODDAMNIT.Ive already been using FL Studio for a long time,but being a DAW mainly directed to Electronic musicians,i may change to Sonar if it proves to be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.