• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Something not for the bunnies lovers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

U.V

U.V

Level 7
rolf! :lol: :lol: :lol:

0205fb.jpg

THE BEST ONE! :twisted:

Level 9
It simply broke my heart to see a gentle creature to do such things that can end its life. Poor bunny, it find itself in a state of helplessness & hopelessness. There is indeed a deeper & sad story in the pictures I have seen.

Level 2
omg! I aint much a bunnie fan, but this is just evil! There are some pretty funny one, I admit, but over 95% of these pics are evil! Shame on those who take amusement upon these images, shame on you all.

Level 9
Congrats, your the first person on this site to make me sick to my acidic stomach, and that was NOT funny, and no I dont like bunnies

Level 16
I forgot the warcraft story. All I remember is everything about armanents and stuff about Counterstrike and America's Army (which is free, btw). I even said I would pay visits. If I was back, I would be back to possessing the forum and posting whereever help was needed. All I do is off-topic

Level 9
to reply to pins, bloody hell, of course it was a joke
but seirously, that kinda question might piss some people off, trust me on this one

oh and btw someone who has big frickin muscles doesnt nescesarily have an iron stomach...

Status
Not open for further replies.