• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Something is wrong with my game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I downloaded Warcraft 3, last time i played was like half year ago.
And for whatever reason my maps are on complete different folder than they should be, they are on the local disk.
Bez názvu.png

das.png

I cant play customs neither singleplayer i tried to create Maps folder and put them in there but the game would download the maps in the same folder again. I even tried delete and download the game again even tried put it in different folder but nothing.
Bez názvudfs.png

Also every time i close the game and play the settings always reset.

At this point I dont know what to do, Does anybody knows whats wrong and how could i fix this?

Level 29
Check out the following threads. It might help you solve this kind of issue:

I think this problem occurs because you have a bad installations of Warcraft 3 Reforged.
Did you run this game with Administrator? Did you let the client auto-update, which redownloads all broken maps?

Level 2
Check out the following threads. It might help you solve this kind of issue:

I think this problem occurs because you have a bad installations of Warcraft 3 Reforged.
Did you run this game with Administrator? Did you let the client auto-update, which redownloads all broken maps?
Thanks for the thread but it didn't help at all honestly,
And yes i did run the game with administrator, Let the client auto update even tried scan and repair but nothing.

At this point the only thing I can think of now is to reset windows which might help maybe but honestly i really don't wanna do that, I'm gonna wait for 1 week and see if somebody is gonna help me solve this problem.

Also another thing i noticed is that i can't even play the campaign, when i try to play the first human mission it puts me the defeat background. So the only thing that work is the Menu, Can't play maps neither customs or campaign.

Level 29
Thanks for the thread but it didn't help at all honestly,
And yes i did run the game with administrator, Let the client auto update even tried scan and repair but nothing.

At this point the only thing I can think of now is to reset windows which might help maybe but honestly i really don't wanna do that, I'm gonna wait for 1 week and see if somebody is gonna help me solve this problem.

Also another thing i noticed is that i can't even play the campaign, when i try to play the first human mission it puts me the defeat background. So the only thing that work is the Menu, Can't play maps neither customs or campaign.
For the last issue you encountered, it's a huge bug that occasionally happened at the time when the big updates came out, including the first time Reforged (1.32) "gone gold" back on January 2020, so there's nothing to do until Blizzard released a hotfixes.

Status
Not open for further replies.