• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Someone write Tower Defense Tutorial ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I am newbie .I want to create tower defense maps.I can create new items.I can prepare level creatures and I don't know triggers.I need very easy tower defense tutorial.I have 4 spawn .Very easy map.Please write one tutorial.I very need.
Thanks.

Level 4
If you speak german, you can go to http://warcraft3.ingame.de/maps/tutorials/ where you will find a section called "Tower Defense Tutorial". But it's german, so if you don't speak german you will understand nuts. Googling around for english tutorials, all I found was this quote at wc3c:

GoblinZzz said:
My guide to maknig mauls:
1) Open a excisting maul
2) Go to modify Tileset and change it to some tileset that doesn´t completely scre4w up the game play
3) Edit unit models
4) Edit unit names

Extra) Wipe out all mentions of the previous maul editor, and replace them with your own account name.

That is, how i believe, most of the current crap-mauls have come to excist.

klovadis

Status
Not open for further replies.