• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[HD/Modeling] Someone have a male vindicator Draenei model for Reforged please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Cheers I've been planning a Warcraft 3: Reforged map project and been going through some posts and honestly was wondering if anyone could make a model of a male vindicator draenei, the model can be blue skinned or purple skinned (If you want you can make skins). Yes please?
I request it without bad intention, only good will :)
Of course you will have credit for the model.
PS: If anyone has another type of uncorrupted draenei, I am open to suggestions.
I really appreciate your work, thank you very much in advance, regards.
WoW vindicators, one blue and one purple:
PS: It is not necessary that they be exactly the same as the images.
PS2: You can use the hostile Eredars from Outland as a base, as they are similar to the draenei.
1620512643473.png
1620513682369.png

Level 5
Thank you very much for the model looks great, very good job, 👍.
Eh, the only detail is that I was looking for vindicators of Draenor (The gray skinned are from the Army of the Light of Argus)
I would kinda suggest looking for a blue skinned vindicator (There is a very good one here) It's still a very good model, I'll be able to use it ...
Hey, sorry for the inconvenience, could you convert these model too please?
-https://www.wowhead.com/outfit=258133/exarca-akama

PS: I'm sorry to have been slow to respond.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.