• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Some Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi all!
Im new to Gaia and playing solo, so i accumulated some questions)
1) Where, when and how i can enter Blackfire Deep?
2) Can i solo it?
3) Where i can aquire red materials? (got "Yarr be Captain" recipe from bag in snowlands)
4) Is there some sence in playing solo in Gaia? Thats hardasfuck, needs much of afklvling, but still there is something in it...

khj

khj

Level 2
The Blackfire Deep's entrance is located in Dun Haldran (the town in the snowy area). And nope, you can't solo it. You need at least a party of 3 to be able to handle it, but it's only for the first 10 floors, later you would need to get a team of 5 people. If you need more info, there's a guide about BF: Complete guide to Blackfire Deep
As for the red (aka legendary) materials - some of them drop from mobs in that snowy area, but some drop only from the bosses. Though you can buy them for Dungeon Points, but you need to clear some floors in the Blackfire Deep first.
Levelling solo is completely fine and can be done quite easily, no matter which class you chose. The bosses can't be killed solo as a character with the same level as a boss, which means that you will not be able to kill end-game bosses and get their loot.

Though, there's a discord server dedicated to gaias, so you can find a party there: Join the Gaia's Retaliation Official Discord Server!

Level 1
The Blackfire Deep's entrance is located in Dun Haldran (the town in the snowy area). And nope, you can't solo it. You need at least a party of 3 to be able to handle it, but it's only for the first 10 floors, later you would need to get a team of 5 people. If you need more info, there's a guide about BF: Complete guide to Blackfire Deep
As for the red (aka legendary) materials - some of them drop from mobs in that snowy area, but some drop only from the bosses. Though you can buy them for Dungeon Points, but you need to clear some floors in the Blackfire Deep first.
Levelling solo is completely fine and can be done quite easily, no matter which class you chose. The bosses can't be killed solo as a character with the same level as a boss, which means that you will not be able to kill end-game bosses and get their loot.

Though, there's a discord server dedicated to gaias, so you can find a party there: Join the Gaia's Retaliation Official Discord Server!

Thank you alot!
Its really clear now!

Status
Not open for further replies.