• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Some questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Hey, I was just wondering.. Will there be some damage detection system that detects damage and shows the amount of damage given and taken to the player?

And btw, I've been trying very hard for a few years to create a usable 3rd person camera system for warcraft III. And there always comes this big problem. The height of the camera does not change correctly with the unit if the terrain the unit moves on changes in height. I always ended up having most of the map flat as a pancake in order to avoid that. Please tell me that your 3rd person system doesn't have the same issue! : (

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to the new demo cuz it's looking pretty nice:D And good luck with your project^^

Status
Not open for further replies.