• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Some pre-modern/industrial era structures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi so I'm making this map where advancing to the next age autoupgrades all structures, and I've been fine as far as models go- up until the industrial age. I cant seem to find any suiting structures, so I hope requesting some may solve my problem. I am just getting into model editing, you see, and something like this I'm not ready for yet.

I understand this may take some time, and I will be patient, but here is what I seek, listed in priority of the first being most important and last being the least:
- A "base" or "townhall-type" structure.
- A "barracks" or recruitment center of some sort
- A "market", "bazaar", "trading center"
- A small little tech center or lab-like structure, but not too modern!
- An advanced farm or professionally cultivated enclosed land

Here are some pictures of models which are similar to what I seek, except these look too "modern"

barracksmodel.jpg

factorymodel.jpg

I still kind of want it to have an old-stylish look, like this, with the red roofing and smoke and wood, not all just solid steel like the above pictures:

housemodel.jpg

Thank you so much if you can help in any way, even with just 1 structure! I'd really appreciate it!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.