• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Industrial Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Ok. The title does not lie. I need some models that you think would be in an industrial factory, construction site, industrial wastland and such.
If you have no idea on what I'm asking, these are some of the things I'm looking for:
Forklift (I could not find 1)(all animations if possible, stand/death animations at the least if you can help it)
Crane (Large construction crane (Kofi_Banan), and small factory crane)
Barge (floating animation is only needed)
Crashed/half sunk Barge (not totally sunk, nor floating)
Warning light (like the barred, 2-way, red flashing lights in a ship or factory)
A Transport Truck (Cab without trailer, cab with trailer, trailer alone)(Bloody_Turds, Illidan(Evil)X and Kofi_Banan)
Metal barrels (standing upright and lying down, will be doodad)(Punisher_x, Illidan(Evil)X and xXm0rpH3usXx
Junkyard (donut3.5)
Crates (Illidan(Evil)X)
And anything else you guys would think fit (Green means its done).
Note these are needed for a destroyed port city. If you would like, or if possible, you could make the models rusted/well used and all that. Thanks in advance. Credit will be given (why wouldn't it be).

Last edited:
Heres a truck model, edited by me, from Illidans jeep model (yes i got permissi0n). Give credits to him :p, not me

Btw if you happen to already be useing his jeep model you can use it as the texture also, (PM ME, and ill change the texture around) to save filespace.. or if you simply want an un rusted version

Attachments

• Rusty Pickup.zip
    91.1 KB · Views: 44
Status
Not open for further replies.