• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

some of you guys probably already know this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno why im posting this, just thought "hey thats interesting"

You can make a unit have collision when it has Locust on it

so for those abilities like, A bunch of rocks come out of the ground around the hero in a 800 AoE radius and trap units within type of abilities, this is a useful tip.

I dunno whats necessary for it but this is how i did it.

2 units, both having no movement, both dummy units. but you add a stoneform on them, (the gargoyle stone form, or maybe any morphing ability works,but..) and make one of the dummy units a "Building" with locust,(both of them can have locust) then when you create your first dummy unit with triggers, order it to Stone form into the building, then you get nonpathable, unselectable, blocking units, WHICH you may add some kind of ability on them to cast, or like some aura, whatever.

If you guys already know this, then whatever, trash this thread. but still i thought it was interesting. learned this like a week ago.

Level 9
Well.....you can also make have pheonix fire as long as it channels an ability...........you didnt know that did you?

Status
Not open for further replies.