• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Some ideas for Hive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Well, i am using Hive, a lot, as an active user, and so i have some problems, with regularity of work, so here is some suggestions:

• In this Section

R2uQxEe.png

there is still some place at the right, a [stable][/STABLE] button would be really enjoyable and useful
  • And a Box button will be cool too

Also in the Group Discussions, i think this set of links:

bfmo.png

• would be extremely useful if it is also placed at the top of the discussion, scrolling every time to the bottom is a pain...
  • A Quote Button in the Group Discussion is also here for a suggestion

Finally, here is a bug i noticed:

In the Mail Notification i get from Group Discussions , there is at it's end "goto=newpost" which should mean it will direct me to the first unread post, just like normal threads right? but that doesn't happen, it takes me to the first page of the discussion and here is where the "pages buttons" suggestion comes handy

Level 22
what's a stable? a structure for horses? lol kidding. Yeah! now we're gonna have a stable button! Thanks Ralle!

Status
Not open for further replies.