• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Some (hopefully) simple MODEL/SKINS requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I was hoping someone could give the Tauren model a hero glow, although im not sure how i would import it (and would it be a skin or a model).

Oh, and could someone make a model of a dismounted priestess of the moon(complete with hero glow). I couldn't find one in the model gallery, although I know there are some dismounted death knoghts.

I have a bunch of other stuff, but I want to see how long this takes and if i can do it myself. Ill gladly let you do it on request though. (For those people who want to be impressive or something).

Level 2
Thanks, it worked

But I still need the riderless PotM. And now I have a few other things. I need someone to apply a death and decay animation to Obelisk <Base> [Ashenvale Version] and Rubble Small <Variation 2>. It would be appericated, and I'll give you main menu credits.

Status
Not open for further replies.