• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Some Fairly simple abilties, hard for me tho :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey guys, I bet half of u are saying right now, omg not another 0 rep 5 posts noob requesting crap loads of stuff, i aint that person. Im actually pretty tight with the hive, ive just ditched my old account cuz i didnt like the name :)

but now we got that outa the way lol lately ive been trying to make a few spells based off dota, and ive failed endlessly. Heres a few spells i Attempted or Similarities of the spell

1. Time Walk (Faceless Void-Darkterror)
2. Omnislash (Juggernaught-Yurnero)
3. Berserker Rage (Troll Warlord-not sure ifs its the right name for the spell)
4. Permanent Invisibility (Stealth Assassin-Rikimaru)
5. Darkness (Night Stalker-Balanar)
6. Sandstorm (Sand King-Crixalis)
7. Burrowstrike (Sand King-Crixalis)
HEAPS MORE!!!

just wondering if anyone can gimme a helpful site, or some tips, or just anything useful, or if u could create 1 of them for me (I really would like Time walk :p) I would be extremely greatful, and just another thing, i would post screenshots of the map i need them for but the terrain is undergoing heaps of changes atm and heaps of stuff is happening so....yea sorry bout that. :)

thanks again guys :)

p.s DONT RECCOMEND ME THE DOTA ALLSTARS PROGRAMMERS CORNER!!! IVE TRIED IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!! ZOMGWTFPWNED HAX!!! lol

Level 24
Hey guys, I bet half of u are saying right now, omg not another 0 rep 5 posts noob requesting crap loads of stuff, i aint that person. Im actually pretty tight with the hive, ive just ditched my old account cuz i didnt like the name :)
Not rly, as long as your not requesting some anime shit.

Btw try the search button in system/spell section, theres a lot of those spells u requested there.

Status
Not open for further replies.