• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[SOLVED] Weird Custom UI Console issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
UPDATE: I figured it out after all. Thread can be deleted, if someone wants to do that.

UI problemn.jpg

So my problem is, I made a very simple custom UI, but in the top bar, the buttons closest to the time indicator are "cut off" as if they didn't have enough space to be displayed. And I really cannot figure out why?

I modelled my custom console exactly on the default human console. I checked again if it overlaps perfectly, and it does.

What's going on here? keeps this from displaying correctly?

UI problemn1.jpg

To test something out, I changed the time frame texture by cutting off the edges left and right, and sure enough, at least the buttons now display correctly. So the time frame is layering itself over the other textures? It's really strange.

EDIT: Okay so basically you need to cut off the time frame at exactly the right distance. It is not supposed to go edge to edge. I hadn't noticed that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.