• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(Solved) Need SFX fix on this spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Greetings,

I need an AoE drain life for my map and it seems that this spell which was made by D4RK_G4ND4LF compensates my needs pretty much. But, apparently there is a graphical problem in this spell:\

The lightning effect doesn't show up properly unless fog of war is disabled or something. I read the comments below the spell and saw that no one was able to figure out why. So, to be short the spell works properly but its effect doesn't which I need to be fixed.

If someone can solve this issue or provide me another spell that works exactly the same way (channeling, aoe, configurable drain life) I'd be grateful really...

EDIT: did it by combining IsUnitChanneling function with Adiktuz's drain system. Though I Applied the function into the system itself and not the spell inherited from the system because I couldn't figure out how to call the remove() function in it. Anyways, problem solved.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.