• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[SOLVED, L&A] Is there still way to refund?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
As the title states, is there still a way to refund Warcraft 3 Reforged? I know there was time when they allowed their customers to refund the game, however I've been eager to keep it in order to see them add custom campaigns one day, as I am playing that the most. However, seeing as ages have passed so far and there is no custom campaign function in sight, is there still a way to refund the game?

And if so, of course, how to do it?

Level 12
This is the site that was used to ask for a refund: Contact Support - Blizzard Support
And here's a link to a relevant support article: Refunds for Warcraft III: Reforged

I don't know if they still offer refunds (based on the support article, it would seem so), but you can try sending in a request anyway. At worst they'll just reject it.

Yeah, script-wise I attempted and they said I don't have eligible product for a Refund. However I went on and made a ticket, where I've been in touch with their Game Masters and they often do something other than baseline automatic script allows. I even managed to get 24h game time in WoW in order to get a token from my friend to get a 30 day sub, etc.

So yeah, if they deny me it'll be verbally and on purpose, rather than being rejected by automatic script.

Status
Not open for further replies.