• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Solved] Changing Main Menu Logo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I find it kinda strange and confusing, so I'm writing here...
So, I'm making half-conversion mod for WarCraft III and I logo for my project. Strange problem is, that game can't see it. I've tried to search for right patches, but I think I replaced right, still no logo. Are there many patches for one file? Please, help me.

Level 3
Logo in the main menu of the game. That one:
warlogo.jpg

Level 12
It is only 1 image. Yes there are many Warcraft 3 TFT logo in the mpq but the main menu uses the one in the war3x.mpq under the path ReplaceableTextures\WorldEditUI\WarcraftIIIFTLogo.blp. Be sure that your logo size is the same with the original one which is 512 pixels width, 256 pixels height. Remember to alpha your logo the right way. There should be tutorials around if you're having problem with that.

Level 3
It is only 1 image. Yes there are many Warcraft 3 TFT logo in the mpq but the main menu uses the one in the war3x.mpq under the path ReplaceableTextures\WorldEditUI\WarcraftIIIFTLogo.blp. Be sure that your logo size is the same with the original one which is 512 pixels width, 256 pixels height. Remember to alpha your logo the right way. There should be tutorials around if you're having problem with that.

Thank you very much. ^^
I found a logo in MainMenu folder in Glues, but it seems that this file is not used by game anymore. What I need is that what you have send me. :grin: Thanks.
And Happy New Year for Everyone! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.