• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Development] Solo developer of a Unity3d project for a year+, seeking artist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello folks, my game is slowly but surely approaching stages where content assets can start being developed. My RTS platform fully supports 3d though for simplicity and not to go too overboard my intent for now is to use 2d art. I'm looking for a 2d artist with a unique style who can concept out some ideas and eventually bring those ideas to life.

It will be a single player game and this isn't a paid position. If you're okay with that and interested in working with me please send me a private message, email jake/at/aggressivegaming/dot/com, or reply here and we can discuss in more detail

edit: I'll be writing up some features of the project today or tomorrow after work, something I should have done before-hand I suppose :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.