• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Soja

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello, im soja[blehh] at warcraft. but mine real name is Tom. ive saw this site at the warcraft game warhamer40k td.. and i like it :). nice site Ralle :)..

im from The netherlands, small village called Oud-beijerland.
im 16 years old. student..

duno what elsed to say .. :)

Level 3
Lol.. eh.. that is what the Troll Batrider says when you klick alot at him. its pretty funny..

Level 3
Well explane THIS

once upon a Time, tHERE was a gIrl. She hated everything that did NOt hAve to do with Night. So she hated the day. one day she Was Eating Rhinos and she died.

AND THIS

there are 01 kinds of people

thoes who can count and thoes who cant.

AND THIS!!!(without using the internet....dont cheat)

Discribe Saladin (hint: crusades) to the best of your ability

AND THIS

xenophobia

AND THIS

to be.....or not to be.... that is the question......

ONE MORE!!!!

x-1 .................................. 1
----.....................minus....------- EQUALS 3
x(squared)-x................... x-1

the dots dont mean anything, but i had to inclued them or the equation doesnt work.

Level 12
Beebothecat";p="3788 said:
Well explane THIS

once upon a Time, tHERE was a gIrl. She hated everything that did NOt hAve to do with Night. So she hated the day. one day she Was Eating Rhinos and she died.

AND THIS

there are 01 kinds of people

thoes who can count and thoes who cant.

AND THIS!!!(without using the internet....dont cheat)

Discribe Saladin (hint: crusades) to the best of your ability

AND THIS

xenophobia

AND THIS

to be.....or not to be.... that is the question......

ONE MORE!!!!

x-1 .................................. 1
----.....................minus....------- EQUALS 3
x(squared)-x................... x-1

the dots dont mean anything, but i had to inclued them or the equation doesnt work.

Your first thing is self-explanitory
I think you mean 10 types, those who read binary and those who do not
Recaptured Jeruselam during the first or second crusade, I think the first.
The fear of foreignors, literally fear of others
Shakespeare, from that play
Make it into a formula, the ......... are distracting and I do not know what they represent.

Level 21
that makes no sense what so ever... the whole idea of the joke is so it looks like the number 10 as if there are 10 kinds of people. but really it means 2...thats the joke...the only irony in that statement comes from the damn binary not because soja made a mistake.

Level 3
heheh yes I made a fool of mysef. :oops:
oh well.
The reason I chose Saladin is because I just turned in a term paper about him.
The dots mean nothing, but without them (spaces and all) the equation looks like this:

x-1 1
----- minus ------ equals 3
x(sq)-x x-1
yes the other two are correct.

Level 4
hi, welcome. Malufa knows a lot, but it took me a month to teach him how to breathe. He may be a jack of all informative things that you usually dont know about, but try to teach him how to light a match. ;-)

Level 12
GST_Nemisis";p="3819 said:
lol they werent even hard, the first one u probablky made up :p and im guessing uve seen kingdom of heaven or do you know what a templar is? actually question for you malufa, who was the king that worked with the pope to destroy the templars?
I know that Solomon (Seliumon) was the creator, right? And the templars were mostly destroyed after the Second Crusade, if memory is correct, but to answer you no, I do not know the king or the pope. Wild guess would be Charles (lots of those after all).

Level 12
Beebothecat";p="3839 said:
x-1 1
----- minus ------ equals 3
x(sq)-x x-1
yes the other two are correct.
Ah, this looks very different quoted. It has been a long time since I had to do these kinds of problems, and so no, I do not have any idea of what the answer is.

Ryann: I need your help, I forgot how to exhale :wink:

Level 21
Malufa";p="3851 said:
GST_Nemisis";p="3819 said:
lol they werent even hard, the first one u probablky made up :p and im guessing uve seen kingdom of heaven or do you know what a templar is? actually question for you malufa, who was the king that worked with the pope to destroy the templars?
I know that Solomon (Seliumon) was the creator, right? And the templars were mostly destroyed after the Second Crusade, if memory is correct, but to answer you no, I do not know the king or the pope. Wild guess would be Charles (lots of those after all).

wow malufa i just noticed something else. very few people realise solomon made the templars. it was passed of as a myth because there is no proof supporting solomons existance (as his temple was destroyed). now i realise there was that tablet found a few years back but that has been proven as a forgery.

Level 12
Well according to Chruch history that is how it happened. I am not saying the Church is 100% accurate, but on a lot of stuff we just kinda have to agree from lack of other evidence. It may turn up one day to be factual, I mean there was an actual Jesus of Nazareth who was actually crucified on a cross and died. That being said just about every criminal from that time period was crucified and flogged and left to die. Also there is no historical emprirical evidence of this Jesus (which was a common name) was the son of God, had miraculous powers, or his birth origins.

I find it sad how the Templars fell to greed and corruption, but it helps me to remember that even the most noble of causes can fall into themselves if they are not careful.

Level 7
well people ill explain the crusade thing (just had history about it) the emperor of byzantium sended a letter to pope urbanus 2 and asked for some help.
the pope wanted to make the orthodox of byzantium again catholic so he told the people here much horrible stories about the saracens (or muslims whatever) that the people would hate them. but when the armies arrives in byzantium more then half of the people died. and most of them were just citizens that wanted to find wealth.
then they beated the shit out of everyone they saw ally or enemy whatever. raped woman ATE children! and stuff. ah wel it ends after the last crusade that the saracens just win the big war thx to the great leader saladin (1138-1193) after saladin conquerd north africa and syrie he just wanted to kill some crusadersfor fun i think. ah well congretulation if you readed so far

Status
Not open for further replies.