• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Soccer - World Cup v1.089

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Warcraft3 Football Mini Game [Playable]

I upload this map cause it's highly deserted. Was about a year I've been creating this map. There are known bugs/surprises, which I personally don't even want to clean or improve.
Goalkeeper AI sucks bad, but it was the best I could produce

Sorry folks [World Editor preferences]:
- JassNewGen with [Enabled] UMSWE is needed
- cJASS addon to JassNewGen [http://cjass.xgm.ru] is needed

Map is unprotected. Created with an enthusiasm burst within about 3 days.
Lots of unexplainable code. If someone have a taste for such maps and want to develop it - It is all yours. Just do not forget to add Existas and Manoo (For the Peasant model with animations) to the credits.

A single credit which I could give to is Shadow1500 for the Jump Parabola. Everything else is a lot of work and practice.

P.S. It doesn't have win/lose condition so...

Keywords:
football,soccer,peasant,ball,mini,fun,game,fast
Contents

Soccer - World Cup v1.089 (Map)

Reviews
21:50, 8th Sep 2011 Vengeancekael: Status: Rejected No win/loss conditions, a lot of bugs, not finished. Also no preview image? To add a preview image, resize the image to 256x256 or 128x128 using gimp and save it as .tga. Import the image and...

M

21:50, 8th Sep 2011
Vengeancekael:

No win/loss conditions, a lot of bugs, not finished.
Also no preview image?
To add a preview image, resize the image to 256x256 or 128x128 using gimp and save it as .tga. Import the image and change its path to 'war3mapPreview.tga'.

Contact Me