• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

So who plays this, when, and where?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
My friends and I have been playing a lot of customs together recently but we could always use a few more. Since the map supports more than 5 players I figured I may as well see where everyone else was playing and if anyone would be interested in playing this together regularly (if you aren't already, that is!).

Level 12
Yea i would enjoying playing some time to although i am not often on just pm me when and i will be more than glad to log on us east and play.

p.s. i hate that people think this game is imbalanced for Death Knight when if you have 5 people you can rush in beginning of game and kill him......

Level 1
WHo plays ATD?

Me (Tulee@USEAST) and my friend emo_mudkip@USEAST have recently began playing ATD and are looking for more experienced players, because atm the Death knight ALWAYS wins. ALso for DM matches with DH vs DH.
Please could potential players post their user , realm and times that they are on so i can add you guys and whipser when we hosting ATD +P

Level 12
Hey Tulee long time no see lol anyway yea ill get on sometime and play plus the Death Knight dies in all of my matches just avoid him early game buy 3 enchanted armors and 2 natures staffs then once your level 10 you can 1 man the Death Knight :thumbs_up:

Level 1
Hey Tulee long time no see lol anyway yea ill get on sometime and play plus the Death Knight dies in all of my matches just avoid him early game buy 3 enchanted armors and 2 natures staffs then once your level 10 you can 1 man the Death Knight :thumbs_up:

OMG IS THAT YOU CHA_OWNERNAM? wow we still haven't beaten that hydralisk level on orc gladiators =p

Level 1
ROFL wow you still play that? w/e lol i moved on to map making and helping dark_knight here :grin:
loooooooooooo i stopped playing it a while ago, sad tho that i never beat it. +P
Whenever id play it, pll always took mercs and we lost +P. Well im glad you're helping nite with this map, looks like it has the potential to be something special =p Whats your account on east? Same as be4?

Level 1
Yep its CHA_Owner(NAMM) and the reason i hadn't been on was because i was going to retire to us west but decided not to stay so now i am back on east so we really need to play this sometime :thumbs_up:

Looooooooooool il be on for all of this weekend, can u whipser me when you are on? =p lolol.

Also we need to play a FM vampire hunter game just for old time's sakes =p

Status
Not open for further replies.