• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

So I heard you like Minecraft?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I didn't see an area where I could post my minecraft server. I hope this is the place, if not may you please move it I am sorry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP7SvtPIJDU

Video trailer ^

Evercraft is the largest Hardcore PvP Server with over 100 online at times. We also have 300 slots so you almost never can't get on.

We have several plugins and features that allow our server to be very fun.

Read more here www.evercraftnowhitelist.tk

IP - evercraft.sytes.net

Forum - www.nickthelim.com/Forum

Level 3
Virus website? Looks like an evil website name to me.
And minecraft? I don't know what is that and I don't bother to find out, but sounds like a game that eats money like WoW. (No offense to WoW players)
This looks like an advertisement to play/buy/rent/subscribe(like WoW) "Minecraft" and download virus from website to destroy your own computer.

Level 1
Virus website? Looks like an evil website name to me.
And minecraft? I don't know what is that and I don't bother to find out, but sounds like a game that eats money like WoW. (No offense to WoW players)
This looks like an advertisement to play/buy/rent/subscribe(like WoW) "Minecraft" and download virus from website to destroy your own computer.

Ok, well we are the largest hardcore PvP server, so do you really think I would put a dang virus on my forums? If you like, view the forums through some sort of proxy or something, it is clean. If you want proof, feel free to log on to the minecraft server.

"Minecraft" and download virus from website to destroy your own computer. - Minecraft is clean, millions of users. WoW is also a clean file.

Level 22
Since it is like an editor of some kind you build everything, I guess when there are ponies it's acceptable.

fsalmost+finished.png

minecraft_rainbow_dash_by_zumarules-d3ktg4r.png

FANMADE_Rainbow_Dash_Minecraft.png

Status
Not open for further replies.