• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Snowy terrains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
I remember having the same problem when I started modding. But this is what you do:

You click on ''New Map''. A little menu will appear. In the menu you will get to choose the map size and tilset. It's the tilset you need to change.

Level 27
lol dont liste to HAM HAM :p ( srry ham ham xD ) but you do need WEU to add snow to some other tileset ( if it already hasnt snow ) i dont know why but try it yourself u cant get snow into another tileset using tileset customization. U just need to download WEU and add the tileset you want but if u are pleased with ice ( which can be added ) you could just add those without downloading WEU

Rui

Rui

Level 41
WEU can add up to 16 tiles. But the 'modify tileset' also works, just doesn't allow so many tiles.
If you use WEU, use only the tiles from the tileset, the other cliff types will be bugged and can only be fixed starting with WEU Patch, which you shouldn't expect every Battle.net player to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.