• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Snowy Hero Arena v2.1

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This map is by DeathChef. in this map you are in your own fight to prove who is the best with different stratigies for different heroes and also get different items. I heve been working on this map for over a year.

In this vertion i have made the heroes more faster, way more ballensed, more attack damage, put some extra thing in it and fixt some bugs I found.

please tell me anything you want me to change or if you find any bugs.

Keywords:
solo hero arena
Contents

Snowy Hero Arena v2.1 (Map)

Reviews
14:43, 9th May 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 4
This is the WORST MAP I have ever played. Improve your description and the map greatly dude. You made HUNDREDS of grammar mistakes and u launched a map without any betas and instantly JUMPED to v2.0...... No offence =) Just for markings, so people can know ur map =|

this map is made by DeathChef and is a unique hero arena map where you are on your own fight to claim the land.
Well map with this kind of description will be rejected for sure! Use BB Code to add pictures, hidden tags, colored text, box, simple tables etc etc

Also you must respect THW rules, if map isn't finished use Map Development for that! Also English must be fine, memory leaks must be cleaned etc etc

I will text map later! If I found this map unfinished it will be reported!