1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Join other hivers in a friendly concept-art contest. The contestants have to create a genie coming out of its container. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Melee Mapping Contest #4: 2v2 - Results are out! Step by to congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We're hosting the 15th Mini-Mapping Contest with YouTuber Abelhawk! The contestants are to create a custom map that uses the hidden content within Warcraft 3 or is inspired by any of the many secrets within the game.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 20th iteration of the Terraining Contest is upon us! Join and create exquisite Water Structures for it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Snowland Woman

Submitted by orc01rus
This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.
Hi everyone and Merry Christmas!

I'm doing my map in snowland decoration and what i see? All neutrals in lightclothing - this is bad! Snowland very coldy!
And now i reskin vilager woman and give furcoat and gloves.

Enjoy this or beat my face with you feedback and critics :)

P.S. Sorry for bad english, guys
Contents

Snowland Woman (Texture)

Reviews
~Nightmare
Good try. The clothes doesn't fit to the rest of the skin, this is because the clothes doesn't have proper shading. There are tutorials you can find here and on the internet. If you really are into digital painting, practice more and you can improve!
  1. StormEmperor

StormEmperor

Resources:
    Resources:
    the purple is to bright, add more shades of colour to it. but it's a good idea though. could really use more skins like this :D

2. infrenus

infrenus

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Like above, put some shading onto the purple area and the fluff! maybe change the dress a bit more to fit with the winter coat?

3. The Grey

The Grey

Resources:
    Resources:
    I would desaturate the purple a bit it feels too modern, and i dont think that fits warcraft 3 atm but only my oppinon :3

4. Makoodzaka

Makoodzaka

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Try working more of the shading. It needs to be a lot more darker in some areas and this applies to the white trims too. A new face would be a good too.

5. ~Nightmare

~Nightmare

Texture Reviewer

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Good try. The clothes doesn't fit to the rest of the skin, this is because the clothes doesn't have proper shading. There are tutorials you can find here and on the internet. If you really are into digital painting, practice more and you can improve!