• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wonder Woman

• Haha
Reactions: deepstrasz
Path: Units\Creeps\Watcher\Watcher.blp

Well my second freehanded skin i hope you guys like it and find an use for it, i know its not perfect but its 85% freehand! the model shows parts that i dislike but i cannot alphaed out becuse it uses parts of the legs, damn u lazy blizzard!,if anyone can mdl edit the model and remove the tong? i dont kno whats it called) and the back thing that it shows on her bums, so the star panties look better and a true wonder woman :p

*UPDATE* Made her less purple

Keywords:
Wonderwoman, Superhero, Superheroine, Watcher
Contents

Wonder Woman (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: Could use some better shading in areas, but good reskin into a super hero

M

THE_END: Could use some better shading in areas, but good reskin into a super hero

Level 6
Dash Thunderbolt: For the first, the clothes seem to be in the wrong order, and does not really look like her. For the second, you insulted Sopho for nothing. Eat poo and die.