• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sniper Ace v0.2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
i kinda boring so i create this sniper pvp map in free time..
so first u select how many kill u want... after that u can kill each other..

- max player is 6
- u can upgrade weapon with 1 lumber
- u get 1 lumber after kill other player
- upgrade contain: bullet speed, damage, ammo, and reload
- hero improvement after level up: hp up, movespeed up, headshot
- if there's a bug or lack, u can free to comment it, tx!

Keywords:
sniper war, sniper, ace, sniper ace
Contents

Sniper Ace v0.2 (Map)

Reviews
14:37, 16th May 2015 StoPCampinGn00b: The map has potential but it currently isn't following the rules.
Level 21
Fix your map description, have a look at this

Apart from this, I tested the map and it was pretty disappointing for the following:

1- The terrain is just a plain flat surface of Dirt with some trees and nothing more. Dude, where have the pleasant aesthetics gone? The terrain really looks unattractive and a minimum quality is needed (Map Submission Rules, Average quality standard, check the link above).

2- The gameplay's concept was good but its implication was not. The game feels slow-paced since the sniper moves too slowly in such a large map. The items were pretty great I must say, good job for that! I'd simply suggest making the sniper and bullets faster in the very beginning without any upgrade. That should speed up the game and make it less boring.

Overall the map still needs plenty of work. For now, I have to vote for rejection.