• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Small Spell Modification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Hi guys i use this spell from Hive in my map: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...-134409/?prev=search=meteor%20gui&d=list&r=20

Problem is that spell dmg friendly units, it uses "Damage Area" action.....Maker of spell is offline for long time so i need someone to just edit action at the end of spell trigger that deals damage....I am bad with coding so i dont know how to do it.....So spells just need to do damage to enemies ONLY..... + rep who helps!

Level 12
Here ya go, full credit to the maker of course. Which means do not give me any credit because it is his spell not mine.

Tnx man, but we have problem....spell works with current settings, but when i changed delay time of spell (time before meteor falls to ground) spell get buged....Set delay time to 1 or 2 sec and see what i mean....

Status
Not open for further replies.