• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Small Project (Model and Animations already complete)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello,

My name is Edward and I have completed a model of the Star Trek ship "USS Enterprise."

I have uploaded 5 screen shots of the model inside of Gmax. This website does not allow people to upload gmax files, so you will need to contact me directly by e-mail in order to receive the file.
My e-mail is [email protected]

Who I need:
1) Someone who can create 7 different points for which weapon projectiles can be release.

The Ground Weapon (Attack 1 animation frames are 500-1000) is the large cannon on the front of the ship. This only requires one projectile point that fires when Attack 1 is used.

The Air-to-Air Weapons are the two smaller turrets that have two separate guns attached to them (Attack 2 animation frames are 1100-1700). These will requires 4 projectile points (one for each barrel) that release projectiles at the appropriate times in the animation.

The Engine Thrusters are the two endpoints of the lower section (Move animation frames are 0 to 479). These need to glow blue when the ship moves (same as protoss ships in starcraft).

2) Someone who can convert a Gmax file to mdl/mdx for use inside of Warcraft 3.

You will need this information regarding animations for a proper conversion.
Move: 0 - 479
Attack 1: 500-1000
Attack 2: 1100 - 1700
Stand: 1010 -1090

All of these animations are to be looped.

Anyone willing to take up these tasks will receive equal credit for the model when I upload the file to the Hive Workshop Model page. I will also provide you with significantly more information than what is provided in this post.

If you believe the model looks too bland, I will update it to look more interesting (improve skin quality, add radar dishes and crap like that).

Attachments

• Enter1.JPG
    Enter1.JPG
    21.2 KB · Views: 235
  • Enter2.JPG
    Enter2.JPG
    22 KB · Views: 180
  • Enter3.JPG
    Enter3.JPG
    17.3 KB · Views: 208
  • Enter 4.JPG
    Enter 4.JPG