• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Small Map Making request? I can help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
If you need a small map of pure hard stupidity or some good ol' chaos of some sort, Well my friend This is the spot! If your starting to make a large map or you want some ideas for one in progress I might be able to ease allitle stress there.
So If you have any thing you need to see as a sample or need some help in a map. Ill show you screenshots of it and you can tell me if you want it..Or you wanna burn it:grin:

Im ussually able to make maps or post screenshots and maps during 7:30am-8:40 or 9:40 am and at 6:00pm-9:00-10:00pm
So there is patients needed. (ussualy it takes me like 10-15 minutes depending on detail. Also that I can only make map sizes 64x64 for best and fastest quality. cuz' after long periods of time i get REAL tired of working on
one map...BUT If the map is already in progress and you need some editing or allitle help Im here! (Im not saying any of this to offend anyone whos good at maps...Im just trying to be helpful for the ones who need it or want it....)

Some screenies and a map already done for a peek at what i can do...
View attachment The Pit.w3x
View attachment Snowy War.w3x
View attachment WC3ScrnShot_110607_201059_.tga
View attachment WC3ScrnShot_110607_200909_.tga
The pit is a bit small and allitle crazy, not very fun with comps....its also allitle old
Snowy war is a reasent map I myself like it (Duh' I made It!)
The other 2 screenshots are just allitle pic of what snowy wars is like....I think one of them has a weird mest up dude in one half exploded....(ew...)

Also please tell me as much detail on what the help is needed on or i might be going the wrong dirrection LOL
--GamersINC:infl_thumbs_up:

Last edited:
Level 3
Yea sorry bout the color im fixin' that. I agree with the burning eyes LOL it was a huge diff when i thought it up.

And also uh yea to me the TD triggers Are LOL I cant even make a score board! If i could I would and for the triggers with levels...Nope sorry LOL. The reason? well unfortunately WE did something wierd with a few triggers so now it crashes when I put in a trigger that comes in with specifics...But I can go around corners to make them specific thats for sure LOL!
And also sorry if you dont like my idea to help I might have typed the wrong thing when i was thinkin it....(It sounded better in my head) But yea I dont mean for people who are lazy...Im more of a helper in the Idea process of a map....That will be fixed too....Sorry for any inconvienience...

--GamersINC

Level 25
Just because you suck at basic triggers doesn't mean they're hard to make. That just means you have a lot of practicing to do and practicing on other people's maps is just rude to be honest. Make your own maps, please.
~Craka_J

Status
Not open for further replies.