• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

need help in map (request) tooltip part for spells.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Im working on my fat super map. Im soon finished. I need help in typing the tooltips. If some one is intresting in doing half of the spells tooltip i could do the other half its so muc to do. Its 113 custom spells. If ur intrested i give +rep and also credits on loadingscreen.

Its a map like dota meelee. But alot of changes not like dota at all.

Last edited:
Level 19
ye but i dident paint all the models. Im good at making loadingscreen put things togheter. But this is nearly orginal a guy who made it. But i dcan help u with loadingscreen just tell me what u want. And il do it mate ui help me i help u back.

Level 19
ok il make u a pro loadingscreen show me ur minimap so i know what kind of style u like or should i make u a new one? Is it ok if i start tomorow or sumthing because im kinda bussy today. I dont know if i will be bussy tomrow aswell but wil ldo it in just few days. U dont need to w8 to long i promisse.

Level 19
here is ur loadingscreen. I started on it. Tooked me some time worked very hard on this one to get all the units togheter. I madfe the ghoul because its frenzy. I mean the monster. If u want i can send u the psd so u can change the text how u want. U can also use it as a minimap.

Here under is a preview.

Attachments

• Footman Frenzy Elite.jpg
    Footman Frenzy Elite.jpg
    945.2 KB · Views: 183
Level 5
It looks awesome dude. But whats with the small text at the bottom? I dont know those people LOL.If you can please remove that it is perfect.Thanks for short work. Well as far as the tooltips i noticed you changed a lot of the standard spells. I have done all of them(about 70). Starting with Custom ones in a few mins.

Level 19
isent it better if u get the psd so u can edit the loadingscreen as u want? hehe anyway i can do it for you just tell me in a txt file how u want it to look from the pic. Like no small text. I thought u wanted small text because of credits and type like many items and such :p but i can remove the small text if u dont want it mate no probs.

Ah ye now i understand. The small text is just example. Its for my map. But i wil lchange it for you r map so u can edit the text as u want later. Its better u get an psd so u can type version 1.0 1.1 and so on when u change versions :D

Level 5
Well for now please remove it. If you can please send psb to me =).
By custom ones i mean the ones under the custom tab. In object editor you get "Standard Abilities" and "Custom Abilities".

Level 19
ye but i was only mean the 113 custom abilitys not the orginal ones. Just the one i made lol. SHit man did u make on every ability? lol shit man inzane work then. just do tfor the custo mmade ones that i made with new icons :p Ye ok il remove the little text.

Level 5
This is how i made them so you know. Its like the blizzard ones.

Brings back to life the corpses of friendly nearby units.
Level 1 - Brings back <AHre,DataA1> corpses.
Level 2 - Brings back <AHre,DataA2> corpses.
Level 3 - Brings back <AHre,DataA3> corpses.
Level 4 - Brings back <AHre,DataA4> corpses.

EDIT:FOR THE CUSTOM ABILITIES DO YOU WANT THE CALLED BY THE NAME
E.G BABABA EVASION? OR SHOULD I CALL IT EVASION?

Level 19
yep perfect man. il send u the loadingscreen here now.

Also I made bouth PSD TGA and JPG i hope u have the fonts or should i send u the fonts aswell?

Image Below: + removed all the small text.

btw i dident post it here because peopel can steal it. mybe u dont want it as open source i will pastebin to u mate.

And btw its so damn good lol!!!!!! fkin awesome! o_O i realy successed with this one. I worked hard and fast O:

BTW do u want mew to make a minimap aswell? I could do it realy pro for you of same pic. What size was minimap again?

Attachments

• Footman Frenzy Elite.jpg
    Footman Frenzy Elite.jpg
    910.7 KB · Views: 97
Level 5
Its perfect awesome and beautiful. Well i dont have the fonts either. Minimap size i think 256x256. Also please answer about how you want me to name the spells(see above). Also if you can plz give me a quick tutorial with this image editing program. I have never used any....

Level 19
call it evasion only its just so u easy can see wich hero who have the spell i made them like that. ANd ye sure il make u loadingscreen + minimap i can change it how u like mate. And also GO youtube search photoshop tutorials. Its very big program. U can do what ever with it. Anyway I can do the loadingscreen job for you il make u a minimap now. And il send u tga file and psd + also blp and mdx file so u just can import the loadingscreen hang on m8. U want anything more on the loadingscreen?

Level 5
OMFG dude it looks awesome. Really wish i could give more rep xD. Well for the minimap thing im not sure how to put it in so later please explain. For the loading screen i can get that working.

Level 19
but are u in version 1.0 because if not i need to change o_O to ur version i can change anytime u update if u want. U help me i will help u back o_O

Anyway i sendspace it to u because so big size i mean the psd files of photshop. And also. I can do it blank for you so u can add text ur self. if u want.

Anyway this is how u do minimap. Load my blp file or tga file of the minimap image rename it to this war3mapPreview.tga or blp then it shoud work as a minimap :D

Status
Not open for further replies.