• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

small help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Hey guys, I'll go straight to the point. I need help with a little model I made. It only needs two things:
1. a less dark texture
2. a camara so it has an actual portrait

Both things I don't really know how to do.
So yeah...
Here's the model!
+rep will be given to the kind soul that helps me.

Attachments

• UltimateXalatha.mdx
    57.5 KB · Views: 17
Level 21
1. a less dark texture
Do you need someone to make you an original custom texture specifically for that model or do you just want the existing texture to be made brighter?
2. a camara so it has an actual portrait
You can easily add the portrait camera with War3 Model Editor. Just open the model; go to Windows > Camera Manager; right click anywhere in the Camera Manager and select 'Create New from Current View'; save the model and you're done.

Status
Not open for further replies.