• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Slide Zelda Slide V1.1

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is my take on the popular 'Slide Slide' style of map. Since it was my first map, I decided to take something simple and try to add my own style to it. Almost everything has been modified to add a Zelda flavor - There are 6 new spells, and the shop has been completely filled with new, Zelda themed items. The game play has also been mixed up a little - you must hunt down the Poe's that haunt the map and collect their souls to open the way to the next level!

Enjoy!

Credit: Special thanks to the following Hive Workshop users for their awesome models I used here - N00001 for the Link model, Carrington2k for the Rupee and Zelda Bottle models, Zerox for the Master Sword Pedestal, and RightField for the Ham model.

Thanks to Meaning for the original Run Kitty Run. And to the person who modded it into Slide Kitty Slide. (Sorry, I couldn't find who you are!)

Keywords:
Zelda, Slide, Link, Nintendo, Slide Zelda Slide, Slide Kitty Slide, Bob Marley
Contents

Slide Zelda Slide V1.1 (Map)

Reviews
13:29, 14th Nov 2009 ap0calypse: Rejected Yet another RKR-based map.

M

13:29, 14th Nov 2009
ap0calypse: Rejected

Yet another RKR-based map.

Level 17
This is my review of Slide Zelda Slide v1.1:

Pros:
-Although not an advanced idea, it was quite fun to play.
-Many Zelda related items and abilities.
-Good use of Zelda esque imported material.
-Playing the map brought back a lot of OoT memories. Thank you.

Cons:
-It had been done before. Still, you gave proper credit.
-Having tomes of experience available to the first player to reach them discouraged teamwork.
-Your save to death ration might have some problems. 1 death and 0 saves isn't -1 as a ratio.

Rating: 2.5 and recommended for approval.