• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sleet Storm

Frost storm that forms a torrent of ice, freezing anyone who dares to enter it to death.

Uses no import textures, feel free to change scale and height of it with native functions. I recommend to view the model in 3D viewer

Special thanks to Mythic for his feedback.
Previews
Contents

Sleet Storm (Model)

Reviews
ILH
ILH
Pretty cool effect. Although I suggest adding a sound and raising the glow plane just a little bit on the ground so it doesn't clip with bumpy terrain. Works in-game. Approved!

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

You know what this is ? Is a perfect special effect for an awesome Ice spell. Can be manipulated in various ways as well! 5/5 from me xD

Level 7
Simple but cool effect, can think a lot of uses for it.

I would only suggest to make the snow flakes a bit bigger or appear more on the outside of the wind, and/or give the effect a more blue tone since it actually looks more of a wind ability rather than a frost ability