• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

slap me some good ones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
ok i dont know if you have downloaded my spell map "RPG spells" it is 3rd for most downloaded, and 11th for rated. I have recently started on RPG spells 2, because if i keep updating the old one people wont go to check out the newer stuff. I seem to be fresh out of ideas, so if anyone has some good ideas for spells, that will not drive me insane, please post here or just PM me :DDDDDDDDD

Level 4
RPG spells? Hm....

Spell Name: Thundaga
RPG Series: Final Fantasy
Description: Summons a huge blast of purple electricity that stuns all units in the area, takes a while to charge up (2-5 seconds).

Spell Name: Graviga
Description: Summons a huge wave of gravity in an area, all air units are struck to the ground for sometime, and take major damage. Ground units are simply slowed and attack with a much weaker force.

Spell Name: Meteor
Description: Gives up HP to summon a meteor that strikes through enemies to the targeted area. Units effected by the meteor are enflamed and, if they die, their body combusts and explodes leaving no corpse. This leaves the caster unable to move for a few seconds, and take extra damage.

Spell Name: Negative Ion Blitz
RPG Series: Pikmin 2 (Not really an RPG, but oh well.)
Description: Throws 6 spiked nodes around the the caster, a few seconds laster the nodes generate electricy linking up with each other. At higher levels the electricity generates faster, and deals more damage.

Spell Name: Odyssey
RPG Series: Golden Sun 2
Description: Summons 3 swords to pierce through an enemy, after the 3rd sword, the caster cahnnels energy, and summons a Gargantuan sword that pierces through the foe, and anyone near him/her.

That's all for now. GL

Level 4
Raven is right, how RPG spells be any different from normal spells? Besides weren't my ideas pretty good anyway? They weren't exact copies, I changed a few things around.

Level 2
nonono

your miss understanding what i mean the part "RPG" refers to my rpg map, these are just spells that im going to use in my RPG, the words RPG do not effect the spells in anyway at all. IF you want just call it "spells" oh ya i just posted "RPG spells 2" which contains 2 new spells :DDD

Status
Not open for further replies.