• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Skins with holes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello there,

I've got two beautiful high quality skins here. I'm not sure how i ever got these skins, since they are very old, but i really love them. I'm not sure why, but it seems that the person who made these skins has never noticed or finished the entire skin of these skins. The skins have holes on the back side of them. It looks like holes to be more precise, but they are just unfinished or unnoticed parts. It would be great if someone could close these holes up nicely, since these skins really deserve it. I've added a picture to show what i mean. Thanks in advance to the one person who would like to take up this task.

Attachments

• Nameless.jpg
    Nameless.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 148
Level 7
I am sorry but if you do not have the right to edit it, but can't do it for you, try to find out who make it and ask if you could edit it.

Level 3
The person who made this skin is long gone, sadly enough. No way to contact him. But indeed, I also don't think fixing up a few holes would be a problem. These few holes are only on the back side of the skins, thanks for the help. Here you go, these are the two skins:

Attachments

• Skull King.BLP
    96.5 KB · Views: 67
  • MoutainKingAvatar.BLP
    110.1 KB · Views: 62
Status
Not open for further replies.