• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Skin to model Req

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Hello, I am not understanding your request. Are you:
  1. Asking for someone to export form the game the original model that use those skins, then change the skin path of each request and give you the models with the new skins?
  2. Asking for someone to create brand new models with custom meshes, animations, effects using as base those custom skins that you have provided?

Level 28
Hello, I am not understanding your request. Are you:
  1. Asking for someone to export form the game the original model that use those skins, then change the skin path of each request and give you the models with the new skins?
  2. Asking for someone to create brand new models with custom meshes, animations, effects using as base those custom skins that you have provided?
Pretty sure he meant the first one.

Level 17
models on request

Attachments

• 2019-07-26_100013.png
    2019-07-26_100013.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 73
  • 4revenants of hiveworkshop.rar
    1 MB · Views: 18
Level 21
Models are not working.
As you can see on the in-game screenshot from the post above, the models obviously work. You probably mistakenly deleted "war3mapImported\" in the paths of the textures.

By the way, I would suggest reading this or this in case you find more skins that you want to turn into separate models.

Level 13
As you can see on the in-game screenshot from the post above, the models obviously work. You probably mistakenly deleted "war3mapImported\" in the paths of the textures.

By the way, I would suggest reading this or this in case you find more skins that you want to turn into separate models.

Ohh yes I deleted them. Thank you for your guide

Status
Not open for further replies.