• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Skin or Model Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Hi, I myself am not into skinning, I tried a few times but my skills at that are are indeed lacking. I need a skin or model for a map of mine which I shall post after its copleted. The skin or model I need is of the guy on my avatar. It doesnt matter to me if its a skin or a model, which ever one is simpler to you would suffice. It doesnt matter (if skinning) from which model you skin, as long as he looks like hes meant to. Anyones who is willing to take this request under wing is greatly thanked and any help is appretiated (for a greater image size go to google images and type parashurama).

If this goes against the terms of the site and is classified and under the 'rip from other games' my sencier apologies.

Last edited:
Level 12
I though a blademaster would be a good idea, but if you decide to take this request I think hellscream might be simpler because of his hair and axe, if wanting to view the image inlarged and posses to much laze to go to google images (as written in the previous post) you can view it below.

dasavatara_parasurama.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.