• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Skin MPQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey the friends/freunds/venner/comrades/etc.

When i am making a skin, i am opening the MPQ "War3x.mpq", cause thats the Expension .blp files you can use there. Then when i am opening the "BLP - UNIT" there is alot missing units. Then i am opening the textures map, and there is a lot of the missing units. But the units in the textures folder doesn't work in my map.... Please help me? :) :) :)

Level 3
I want YOU ( :wink: ) to tell me, why i cant see all the skins in the units folder (in Warcraft Viewer). And then there is alot of the missing units in the textures folder, but I can't reskin them... WHY?

get it know :p :wink: :lol: ?

Level 1
i think i know what you problem is....

i think its a virus. i think i got the same thing but then i got avg virus scan. and it was gone.... if this can help....

ps.
are you dk i am :)

Status
Not open for further replies.