• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Skies in sc2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Well, as the title says, tis' thread be about skies in sc2. I've seen pictures showing them, though I do have some problems finding them in my own editor, and wondered if anybody know how to work with them?

Help will be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks in advance,
~Nillere

Level 2
For future reference for anyone playing with skyboxes, sometimes they don't show up in the editor (as the background will just appear black) and to remedy that hold down CTRL and move the mousewheel down to make it appear.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Thats due to clipping range so as to keep the editor responsive. Holding control and scrolling lets you adjust that. Be warned that complex maps viewed from a far with long clipping range will perform badly in the editor and might cause performance problems with other programs running.

Status
Not open for further replies.