• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Site Got hacked!!! I found a way in a link in a new pm email

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Formula1 said:
Wait,
what?

Explain what are you talking about?

if you were on the site in the evening you woulda saw a little man doing this t(-.-) and a message under it saying We hack to learn etc.. etc.. blah blah
and you couldent get back in. but i found a new pm link in my email and used it to post this

Level 11
*squirts Final_Fantasies-7 with a water gun*

No scaring the new members! :evil:

Welcome to the site. And don't worry, now is as good a time as any to join up.

Level 23
The_Dota_Star said:
wow the site got hack are they gonna come back and kill us all???

misc11.jpg

Level 4
ive seen that one b4 but i saw the movie of it. when they played it they had from when his foot left the ground to hitting him in the balls then they just kept rewinding it and playing it but it was so it look like he just kept kicking him over and over

Level 23
The_Dota_Star said:
ive seen that one b4 but i saw the movie of it. when they played it they had from when his foot left the ground to hitting him in the balls then they just kept rewinding it and playing it but it was so it look like he just kept kicking him over and over

You've seen "All Your Base" then, the flash movie which started one of the biggest internet fads in history.

Status
Not open for further replies.