• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Sinister Sig Maker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
heres a sample
valuable4xc.gif

i can make interesting things, so dont be afraid to ask :)

Level 5
SeaGull1723 said:
I think you've violated the rules too much. So I'll request a sig saying "Bannation is on Stormrider"
a mod?
a mod is saying he hopes that i get banned?
wtf is wrong with you, why do you have such personnal hate?
you even pmed me to try to offend me, whats wrong with you?

Level 2
uh..

Isnt Anarchy a goverment of kings and nobles an lords and stuff?

or born to rule and dictate.

Level 5
well, that could be a def. for it,
but the def. I know is
well its like freedom to yourself
if you feel like doing this, you do it w/o thinking bout consiquences or w/e you just do w/e ou wanna do even if it is bad
like I would say

(someones name here) IS A COCK SUCKING MOFO WHO LIKES **** IN THE AS* FOR PLEASURE HE TIES HIS BALLS UP AND HANGS ON THE ROPE HE TIED THEM WITH

I would say that here on wc3sear.ch w/o caring bout the rules

Level 5
Oh ya monarchy is what you were thinking of, cause its that goverment kind of thing
there is oligarchy, monarchy and the other thing when the people oo ya democrasy I think

Level 5
Who are you trying to flame exactly?
Also no off topic discutions here.
Anarchy, i will do it after my concept art i gotta make.

Level 5
The_Lady_Of_The_Moon said:
My Eyes Are Burning...! I dont think i'm gonna request anything from you :? sorry.
*'LOTM'*
hey come on pal if you request me two angels sitting on a rock next to a licorn i will do it, don't worry.

Level 5
Oh in that case id like a female night elf (blue hair purple skin yellow glowing eyes)relaxing on a tree branch with a view of the moon in the background
i will do it, but, how can see look at the moon that is in the background if we gotta see her eyes? oh anyway, i guess you want a ne female from rear view watching the moon

Level 12
stormrider said:
SeaGull1723 said:
I think you've violated the rules too much. So I'll request a sig saying "Bannation is on Stormrider"
a mod?
a mod is saying he hopes that i get banned?
wtf is wrong with you, why do you have such personnal hate?
you even pmed me to try to offend me, whats wrong with you?

God, can't you see the sarcasm? And yes I'm saying you might as well get banned. No, I don't have a personal hate, I'm just saying stop flaming and spamming for your record. And my pm was to express the fact that your very close to bannation. So Wormskull *cough cough Stormrider* stop being stubborn.

Level 5
ok

ignorant you mean he denied most of his hateful and racist speaking.

Also if you could make a signature with a golden tree with a jade grass backround that be good. :arrow:

Level 2
stormrider said:
Oh in that case id like a female night elf (blue hair purple skin yellow glowing eyes)relaxing on a tree branch with a view of the moon in the background
i will do it, but, how can see look at the moon that is in the background if we gotta see her eyes? oh anyway, i guess you want a ne female from rear view watching the moon
well i want her eyes gentle but firmliy watching the moon,she looks at the moon from a side view but a full moon in the background the night sky background

Status
Not open for further replies.