• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

single player saving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I think I asked this before, but received no response. It would be nice if someone could answer these 2 questions:
1. when you save the game from the menu/use the action trigger "save game as x", what exactly does it save? i.e. does it save units, variables, visibility or what? I'm not sure about those.
2. How do you setup a map so if you try to manually save it from the menu it will not work?

Level 4
Ack. maybe I wasn't clear enough. With the first question I meant what does it save. I know it saves the units and stuff but does it also save the triggers going on, any timers, multiboards or variables?
With the second question I meant a setup like HeroRPG, where you can access the saved game from the campaign menu, but it won't work the normal way. That's the way my rpg works.

Status
Not open for further replies.