• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

simple tinker edit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
hey all,

I have a really stupid request - I'm having trouble exporting the tinker model (classic graphics, compatible with patch 1.31.1) from the game. Does someone mind just uploading it here? it would really help me.

thanks!

Level 21
it turns out I don't know how to do what I wanted properly...

I want to use the tinker morph (alternative...) as a missile for the stampede ability. So basically I need a model with two animations - the tinker "walk alternative" sequence, and an explosion effect that quickly dissapears.

I tried just using the death alternative for that, but then the "dead" morphed tinker models quickly fill up the screen, as they don't disappear after death.

also if removing the hero glow from the model is easy, then that would look better too....

If anyone could do that it would be super appreciated...
thanks!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.