• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Simple taming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi there,

So, actually i'm trying to make a simple taming Trigger

I use a specific unit
I want it to change owner when it's attacked AND below a certain amount of health to the owner of the attacking unit

The problem is i can't figure out how to make as a condition "the 2 events have to be true" or simply have a condition like "attacked unit health is less or equal to 150 HP"

TamingTrigger.png

Level 6
Remove the first Event and add Condition "(Current life of (Attacked unit) Less than or equal to 150.00)".

So the trigger is (well) triggered only when your unit is attacked, and the Actoins take place only if all Condtions are true.

Level 1
Remove the first Event and add Condition "(Current life of (Attacked unit) Less than or equal to 150.00)".

So the trigger is (well) triggered only when your unit is attacked, and the Actoins take place only if all Condtions are true.

Found it under "Condition->Real Comparison"

Thanks, i've search this for a while, and i don't know why i struggle so much to find this kind of little things. Anyway thanks again.

Level 1
Don't use the "unit is attacked" event. It can be abused and doesn't fire at the right time. Instead you should use DamageEngine: Damage Engine 5.5.0.0

Thanks for the advise, but i don't feel like using DamageEngine for now (maybe later for another map), the trigger is working fine this way as i'm not planning on multiplayer maps for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.