• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Simple Model Request] Undead Mage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
It's been long since I last requested a model, but now I require you guy's skills once again.

Ok, as the title says, it's simple, really simple. Basically it's 2 model, but it's the same one in two different costume.

Reference picture here:

The First One
1_200912301251193HN6f.jpg

The Second One
4FZ5750Y2VIM.jpg

As for animation, I would like some simple one. These 2 model would use the same animation.

Animations:
Walk - Hover a bit from the ground. Check attachment.
Attack - This animation will look more like casting a spell, it charges and then launch the missile just like Dragon Ball's Kamekameha. It will look something like what we have in this picture.
134846349433.jpg

Spell - This will look exactly like the attack animation.

Purpose: This model will be used in one of my boss fight map as a mage, which is a ranged, single target magic damage dealer.

Thanks in advance.

Level 6
If you make a request you shouldn't underestimate the work someone has to put in to help you out, i think that might be why your request haven't been answered yet.
It might seem like answering ur request wont give the modeller any cred/rep since it's supposedly really simple :p

I'm sure it's not how you intended it, but thats how it sounds, so i would maybe do some rephrasing if i were you, then maybe someone will make these models for you ;)

GL :)

Status
Not open for further replies.